ForeverVibes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverVibes

HOMEHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blog blog blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

blog blog blog Empty
PostSubject: blog blog blog   blog blog blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 22:21

say your emotions.. random thoughts. your rants.. feelings.. etc. treat this as your blog.

hahaha namimiss ko na blog ko! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

blog blog blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: blog blog blog   blog blog blog I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan - 22:34

most of them say, i have a perfect life.. i have everything i need, everything i want..

no. i am not happy.. not that i am not satisfied okay? i know i have a lot of things that i should be grateful for.. and i appreciate those.. i am very thankful.. but this doesn't mean i have a perfect life..i am not being greedy or whatsover.. i just want to say, a lot is really missing.

some say, "sana ako na lang ikaw" and things alike.. then i would just say, "oh sure! sige ba. palit tayo" and then we're just gonna laugh.. but deep inside i mean it.. if only they know what's really inside me..

what's my problem? it's hard to live with people expecting too much from me.. they're giving me a character or an identity that i should be like this or like that.. that i could do this or that.. it's not me. hindi ko talaga kaya.. hindi ako ganun..

i know that everyone wants what's best for me.. but then much is too much.. am i happy with what i am doing? no. it's better to live life easier.. without those complexities.. and it's more likely that i'd be able to achieve things when it's like that..

elle.. just don't complicate things.. you can do it.. think positive. okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
crystal_biankz
MEMBERS
MEMBERS
crystal_biankz

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-01-17

blog blog blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: blog blog blog   blog blog blog I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb - 12:57

wow nice-1 keep posting cz..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blog blog blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: blog blog blog   blog blog blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blog blog blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForeverVibes :: General Corner :: Talk Everything-
Jump to: